Salesforce Program Overview
Salesforce.org empowers its stakeholders to accelerate impact in the world. The programs and expertise of tens of thousands of nonprofits, public benefit organizations and education institutions, combined with their resources, drive scalable positive change in the world. Salesforce calls this the “Power of Us.”
Through the Power of Us program, eligible organizations can purchase — or in some cases, receive technology donations of — certain Services delivered by Salesforce.com to help expand our collective impact.
The Power of Us Program includes:
- 10 Enterprise Edition CRM Lightning subscription at no cost (*subject to geographic restrictions)
- Discounts on additional subscriptions, products, and/or services from Salesforce.org
- Discounts on Salesforce training
- Discounts on Salesforce events
- Access to nonprofit- and education-specific user groups, events, and webinars
- Discounts on the price of certain Non-SFDC Applications available on the Salesforce AppExchange
*Please note, Salesforce.org does not donate to, or provide discounts to, organizations in the following countries: Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, China (including mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau), and the Crimea region of Ukraine.
Is your organization eligible for the Power of Us Program?
Salesforce Qualifying Criteria
Overall Criteria: To be eligible you must be recognized as charitable, nonprofit, nongovernmental, educational, or social change organization in the country where you are located. This includes public or private nonprofit primary, secondary, and higher education organizations and institutions.
Your organization must provide legal documentation showing that you meet the above criteria. See below for specific eligibility requirements.
If countries do not have an official registry for these types of entities, then the organization’s legal documentation (see below) must specify that the entity is established for these purposes:
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Similar legal documentation with financial statements declaring their mission and primary operating purpose as a nonprofit, charitable organization, or public educational institution.
If you have specific questions about your eligibility, please contact Salesforce.
Please note: The determination of eligibility will be made at Salesforces’ sole discretion. Note that in all cases, Salesforce.org must first provide written approval of Customer’s eligibility. Further, Customer must provide documentation to validate its status upon request from Salesforce.org.
Read about qualifying criteria in more detail: Salesforce Eligibility Criteria