Our Commitment to You During the COVID-19 Pandemic
First and foremost, as we all track COVID–19 and the impact it continues to have on individuals, businesses and communities – our thoughts are with you, your families, your co-workers and clients throughout the world. Although there are many unknowns, I’m reaching out to personally to let you know that your
success continues to be our top priority and that we are committed to you and your mission.
CommunityForce has clients across the globe, and as such, our team is equipped with the technology to work remotely and provide you with seamless support, especially at times such as these. While this pandemic is in constant flux, we will continue to focus on our commitment to you.
As the health of our employees is also a primary concern, we will continue to communicate with you should we foresee any changes that affect our unwavering commitment to your success.
Wishing you and yours continued health,
Khaja N. Syed
World Health Organization – WHO
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – CDC
- Stay at home when sick and seek medical attention when needed.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cough into a tissue and immediately dispose of it.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid shaking hands and instead use an alternative greeting protocol.