7+ years of professional data and analytics solution design and development experience. Familiar with Reporting & BI tools and Big Data technologies.
CommunityForce is actively seeking a Data Architect for a Full-time position with our Air Force client located in San Antonio, TX.
- Work as a member of the Enterprise Architecture Team to design/build/maintain Enterprise Cloud Data Management solutions based on data needs from other teams and business users.
- This individual is responsible for contributing to the long-term strategy and technical. architecture as well as the short-term scope for a multi-phased data management and architecture efforts.
- This person must have strong professional skills and the ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- The candidate should be an Experienced data architect with in-depth, hands-on knowledge of foundational data architectures such as data lakes, data warehouses, ETLs and OLAP models, as well as experience in NoSQL and cloud implementations.
- Directly work with client stakeholders and a team of engineers, architects and thought leaders to discover, design, build and implement an exciting variety of mission critical, business applications as well as cutting-edge cloud, big data and predictive analytics solutions.
- Drive data discovery, quality, design and execution of a wide variety of data solutions for external clients.
- Design and lead delivery of solutions to tough data challenges and provide feedback on others’ work.
- Establish data governance in accordance with policy and client vision.
- Create a catalog of data services offered in the cloud ecosystem.
- Design a data security strategy based on lines of business and datasets.
- Provide hands-on guidance and oversight on all aspects of solution delivery: sales, estimation, design, management, implementation, delivery and more.
- Work directly with client stakeholders to develop technical solutions for business cases.
- Work closely with client technical and business stakeholders to shape the success of projects.
- Aggressively grow your skillset and translate your new capabilities into high-quality execution.
- Work closely with client technical and business stakeholders to establish Security Agreements with dependents systems.
- 7+ years of professional data and analytics solution design and development experience with expertise is several of the following areas:
- Big Data technologies such as Hadoop or HDInsight, Hive, Pig, Python, Spark, or any of the other tools with the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Predictive analytics: R, Azure Machine Learning and Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Concepts.
- NoSQL topologies using tools like Hadoop, Cassandra, Mongo, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of data warehousing, ETL/ELT and in-memory/cube use cases and patterns.
- SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Oracle Databases among other database technologies.
- Experience with using Reporting & BI tools such as Microstrategy, QLIK, Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience with Data integration tools such as SSIS, Informatica, and similar toolsets.
- Demonstrable experience in cloud and hybrid-cloud implementations including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills that result in clear, robust, flexible architectures.
- Proven ability to drive complex design and development efforts in an agile environment.
- Skill at crystalizing requirements into clear priorities, estimates, tasks and deliverables.
- Drive to make others great though collaboration, example and mentoring.
- Passion to deliver craftsman-quality work both individually and as part of a team.
- Exemplary communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Desire to rapidly grow competencies use new skills to design and implement solutions.
CommunityForce, Inc. is a global technology company that offers a full range of service modules, including scholarship management and grants management, to manage every aspect of business operations for philanthropic organizations, educational institutions, associations and other nonprofit organizations. CommunityForce’s solutions offer the next generation of data capture and business intelligence in a fully automated platform to reduce cost and improve efficiency. CommunityForce is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Copy of resume
- Compensation requirements
- Personal hobbies
- When can you start?
- Must be US Citizen